For a business that runs an office building and is looking to gain better performance for their end-to-end users, then this article breaks down the complex components into basic services.
You begin by designing your network with a few basics
- How many users your organization hosts.
- Will you need WiFi or cable or both.
- Do you require Internet Phones or traditional telecommunications
- Will you need Internet Video Services.
- Do you require a backup service with multiple Internet Service Providers for your service quality.
Looking at what’s important for your organization we can begin designing your specific network service requirements.
Our job would be to survey your business site to build a plan to your specifications. We would consult with you and help you achieve your optimum service.
Image Credits SeedSpot