The CST website, cstworld.com v1.0 is upgrading support, ending it’s service for v1.0 by introducing v2.0 to replace v1.0.
Phasing out v1.0 means to introduce a ‘Dynamic Web Service’ designed for customers with login access, and an ‘all-in-one’ services.
We focused the new design on the user and their experience.
Based on our design philosophy for ‘simplicity’, we look to gain inspirations from across the fields towards a ‘People Friendly Interface’ systems.
The key innovations include:
- User Accounts (Global)
- Marketing Systems (External)
- Messaging & Communications (Internal)
- Combined ‘Service Management Support’ (Systems)
- Self-Service at login (user accounts)
- Dynamic Content & Brand Images
- Pro-actively upgrade network for user engagement
- Value Exchange (VE), the sales of commercial products
- Transactions between the customer and point of sales
Advanced User Mode
- Products Database (e.g. Power Generator; self-running, magnetic-gyro system [technique])
- E-commerce, online buying & purchase
- New CRM for user accounts with ecommerce
Credit Image CST